Book directly with best price guarante...
... in the “Active & Tradition” Hotel Weiler in Obertilliach / East Tyrol!
Welcome to the Hotel Weiler, the “Active & Tradition” Hotel in Obertilliach / East Tyrol!
Our traditional Hikinghotel Weiler is located at the very edge of the idyllic sunshine village of Obertilliach in East Tyrol at an altitude of 1.450 m and in the very heart of a marvellous mountain landscape, surrounded by the Carnic Alps in the south and the Lienz Dolomites in the north. The convenient location of the hotel – right above the 60 km long “Grenzland” cross-country ski trail and directly below the slopes of the Golzentipp skiing area – allows for a comfortable and stress-free holiday!
Our rooms and suites, lovingly furnished with wood, invite you to stay and feel on top of the world.
Our alpine wellness area provides the perfect location for you to relax and let your spirits flow. Optionally, you can book massages geared to your very personal needs.
Our kitchen team, led by head cook Othmar, provides you with culinary surprises including traditional Austrian dishes as well as Tyrolean delicacies, prepared with fresh and regional products.
Your stay at our hotel in Obertilliach is the perfect opportunity to recharge your batteries by either relaxing or getting active, or both. The hotel’s fantastic location allows for everything you dream of during a holiday in the mountains.
In winter, the unique mountain landscape invites you to enjoy great experiences like:
- Skiing in a well arranged skiing area with no overcrowded slopes
- Cross-country skiing along rivulets displaying glittering snow crystals
- Ski touring and snowshoeing in the lonesome and unspoiled terrain of the Carnic Alps and Lienz Dolomites
- Winter hiking along cleared paths on magical meadows and pastures
- Sledging down the well groomed 7 km long Glamp sledge run
In summer, the variety of possibilities of how to spend your holiday is just as wide and capable of enriching your memory with wonderful pictures and experiences:
- Hiking through the idyllic landscape to reach spots with marvellous views and beautiful lakes mirroring the beauty of the mountains, while breathing in the fresh and pure mountain air and the smell of flower meadows.
- Kneipping in the crystal-clear water of the rivulets
- Climbing on the spectacular rock formations of the Lienz Dolomites
- Mountain biking to sublime summits
- Marvelling at animals and their natural way of life on the meadows
In today’s modern world, such quiet and natural experiences have become of invaluable importance as they make your spirits flow and help you find inner peace and satisfaction.